Welcome to the new
Online Community Booking Solution
We’re making it easier for you to search, book and pay for your activities, classes and courses at your local community centres, community use facilities and leisure centres.
The new solution will be implemented on a phased roll-out basis.
From July 2020, bookings for groups and clubs can be provisionally made online by you and confirmed by staff.
You will still be able to visit staff at your local venue and book in person.
For bookings prior to July, please complete the current booking form as usual.
From October 2020 we will introduce online bookings for local community halls and centres across Fife.
Search by place, venue and interest, go to favourites or browse for inspiration
- Find activities near you
- Search by town or activity
- Browse what’s on offer and find something new
Check the calendar, you’ll see what’s free, select and book your slots and get text or email reminders
- Simple calendar to check availability across venues, dates and times – book and rebook easily
- Only see what’s available, it’s real-time availability only – avoiding the chance of double booking
- No need to remember multiple passwords by registering with your MyAccount details
- Notifications and reminders that will keep you up to date with bookings or cancellations
- Upload documents
Pay upfront by mobile and online – it’s faster, easier and secure
We will be requesting payment in full at the time of booking which will reduce the need for invoicing and decrease the amount of payment arrears.
This means you avoid needing cash, and no longer have to manage paying by invoice.
Payment by Direct Debit will also be an option, to help spread costs.
Community use schools booking live
Rollout of online booking for local halls and centres
Fife Sports & Leisure Trust live